Welcome to the Qualtrics Training!
Qualtrics is a simple web-based survey tool that provides the opportunity to conduct online survey research, evaluations, and many other data collection activities.
- One of the many advantages is the ease of learning to use Qualtrics
- Build surveys with multiple question styles
- Distribute the surveys with a website link (there are other ways to distribute as well)
- Analyze data collected
Of great importance, Koç University currently has a license for all faculty, staff, and students (some caveats with student accounts that we can discuss if you all desire) so this tool is FREE.
Please create your KU Qualtrics account from https://koc.qualtrics.com
Otherwise note that you will not be able to use the Koç University's license facilities.
What will I learn in this training?
- Start a new survey
- Creating survey questions
- Question types & Automatic choices
- Adding logics into questions
- Survey Options
- Look & Feel Menu
- Distribution of the survey
- Data & Analysis
- Export/Import Survey and Data
- Creating reports
- Collaborating on a project
For further questions about Qualtrics, you can make an appointment with the instructor, Çiğdem Yıldırım through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org